Vegetables are the most important food for healthy life. Vegetables are enriched with potassium, fiber, vitamins and other minerals that are very beneficial for healthy life. Vegetables are very important for everyone but most of people claiming that their kids don’t like to eat vegetables. For those people, we recommended that you can add vegetables in your kids diet in a form of delicious recipes. Yes, Pakistan is famous for delicious vegetable foods. There are so many delicious vegetable recipes that your kids must like to eat, in which vegetable pulao is very popular. Today, i am sharing with you my most favorite Amritsar vegetable pulao cooking recipe. Try this recipe now and add nutrition to your kids diet now!!
Amritsar Vegetable Pulao – Cooking Recipe
- Cooked Rice 2 cup
- Carrot 1
- Beans 1- to 20
- Capsicum 1
- Green Chilies 3 to 4 (slit)
- Cinnamon 1 piece
- Green Cardamom 3 to 4 (crushed)
- Cloves 3 to 4
- Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp
- Salt 3 tsp
- Garlic 1 tsp (minced)
- Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Oil 2 tbsp
(Try Also: Lady Finger Recipe)
How To Cook:
1. First of all cook rice and then slice onion and shred all vegetables nicely.
2. Now heat oil in a pan and add onions and cumin seed into it and fry.
3. Fry until they are slightly browned and then add cinnamon leaves, cloves and cardamom. stir and fry again for few seconds.
4. Add garlic and fry for 1 minutes and then add all vegetables, chillies and salt in to it.
5. Mix well and cook on lower flame until the vegetables get soft.
6. Now add the vegetables into rice and mix gently.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and covered for few minutes for the flavors to mingle.
Try this Amristar Vegetable Pulao Cooking Recipe now and share your views with us, it is a fast made recipe 🙂