Ramadan is all nearly come to celebrate all over the world. Ramadan Kareem is the most religious and celebrating event for Muslims of the world. It is a month when people do fasting the whole day and get the reward of Eid-Ul-Fitr at the end of the month. Ramadan Kareem always comes with happiness, celebration, and delicious foods. The iftar is the most lovely time of the month. For Ramadan, women always search for tasty dishes for Iftar timing. There are a lot of dishes prepare for the iftar in every home like pakora, chana chaat, Dahi Bhalay and etc etc. Here in this post, I am going to share 10 easy Pakistani Ramadan recipes for iftar below.
What can I cook for iftar in Ramadan?
These recipes are perfect for those who are still searching for easy and quick iftar recipes. These 10 easy Pakistani Ramadan recipes for iftar will surely make your family happy. You can make your whole month of Ramadan full of joy, happiness, celebrations and delicious with these yummy dishes. So, let’s check out them and try this Ramadan to make your family happy. 10 Easy Pakistani Ramadan Recipes For Iftar Here are the top 10 Pakistani recipes for Ramadan below. These recipes are easy to prepare at home in less time. You will get the complete recipe for each dish here. So, let’s start now:
10. How To Cook Chicken Popcorn Recipe
⦁ Chicken Breast (cut into small pieces): 2
⦁ Red Chilli Powder: 1tsp
⦁ Corn Flour: 1tsp
⦁ Eggs: 2
⦁ Soya Sauce: 2tbsp
⦁ Salt: As Per Taste
⦁ Black Pepper Powder: 1tsp
⦁ All-Purpose Flour (Mayda): 1 cup
1. First of all, marinate chicken with salt, soya sauce, black pepper, cornflour and eggs and mix it well.
2. Now, dip it in all-purpose flour and then deep fry on high flame until you turn it into light golden colour.
3. Serve it with Chatni, ketchup or any sauce.
9. How To Cook Chicken Bread Recipe
- Salt: 1tsp
- White flour: 2 Cups
- Oil: 2tbsp
- Melted Butter: 2tbsp
- Egg: 1
- Warm Milk: 1/2 Cup
- Milk powder: 2tbsp
- Instant Yeast: 2tsp
- Sugar: 1tbsp
- Chopped onion: 1
- Chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Chopped Capsicum and spring onion(green part): 1 Cup
- Chicken Mince: 250 gm
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder, Salt, and 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Chilli garlic sauce: 1 tbsp
- 1 clove of Garlic chopped
1. First of all, make a dough by combining all dough ingredients and knead with water to make it soft.
2. Cover up with a lid and leave it aside n a warm place for 1 hour to rise it doubled.
3. Now, for filling, heat oil in a pan and add garlic cloves and chopped onion to saute for a minute.
4. Afte that, add chicken mince in it and fry for just 2 to 3 minutes and then add all sauces and vegetables.
5. Don’t add water as mince would cook in its own water within 10 minutes.
6. Now, remove from heat and set aside to make it cool.
7. Make three portions of dough and roll it with a rolling pan in an oval shape.
8. Cut in the shape of stips with a knife from the sides.
9. Place filling in the centre and then close with the strips from both used equally.
10. Then, brush with egg and place it in a baking tray to bake it for 25 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees C.
8. How To Cook Saudi Steamed Patties Recipe
⦁ Plain Flour: 3 Cups
⦁ Salt: 1tsp
⦁ Egg: 1
⦁ Water: 1 Cup (250ml)
⦁ Minced Lamb: 750 gm
⦁ Medium Onions (Finely Chopped): 2
⦁ Ground Black Pepper: 1tsp
⦁ 2 Chicken Cubes Mixed With 3 tbsp Water
1. Take a large bowl and add flour, egg and salt.
2. Gradually add some water and mix all ingredients until it forms a well-combined dough.
3. Divide dough into small equal size and make balls of them.
4. Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour.
5. Take a minced lamb, onion, dissolved chicken cubes and black pepper and combine all and set aside.
6. Roll out each ball and stuff it with a mixture of meat then fold to close.
7. MAke all the balls with the same method.
8. Grease a steaming pot with oil/ghee.
9. Place the stuffed dough patties in a basket of the steaming pot.
10. Fill up half of the bottom section of the pot with hot water and add salt into it.
11. Cover up and seal the pot tightly.
12. Place the pot on medium heat until the patties are cooked.
13. Serve hot with ketchup.
7. How To Cook Beef Cutlets Recipe
⦁ Minced Beef: 1/2 kg
⦁ Onion Finely Minced: 3
⦁ Green Chillies Chopped: 2
⦁ Grated Coconut: 1 Cup
⦁ Mint Leaves Chopped: 12
⦁ Chopped Coriander Leaves: 1/2 Bunch
⦁ Bread Crumbs: To Coat
⦁ Ginger Root ( ¾” cube): 1
⦁ Garlic Cloves: 8
⦁ Salt: To Taste
⦁ Cumin Seed: 1 tsp
⦁ Coriander Seeds (Sabut Dhania): 1 tsp
⦁ Cayenne Powder: 1 tsp
⦁ Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
⦁ Garam Masala Powder: 1/2 tsp
⦁ Black Pepper: To Taste
⦁ Soy Sauce: 2 tbsp
⦁ Lemon Juice: 2tbsp
⦁ Cooking Oil: For Shallow Frying
1. Take a bowl and mix all ingredients: lemon juice, ginger root, garam masala, salt, soya sauce, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, garlic, turmeric powder, cayenne powder, onion, mint leaves, green chillies, coconut, egg, coriander leaves, and black pepper.
2. Make 16 to 18 cutlets around a diameter of 2 inches when flattened.
3. Coat well with bread crumbs.
4. Heat a little oil in a pan to a medium shallow fry on low for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
5. Served with chutney and sauces.
6. How To Cook Chewra Pakora Recipe
⦁ Onion Chopped: 1
⦁ Turmeric: 1tsp
⦁ Chevra: 2 Cup
⦁ Gram Flour: 300 gm
⦁ Red Chilli Powder: 1 tbsp
⦁ All Spice Powder: 1/2 tsp
⦁ Oil: For Fry
⦁ Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
⦁ Green Coriander Chopped: 2 tbsp
⦁ Green Chillies: 2 tbsp
⦁ Salt: To Taste
⦁ Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
1. Take a bowl and add gram flour, onion, red chilli powder, allspice powder, coriander powder, green chillies, salt, and garlic paste.
2. Mix all the ingredients and make a thick paste with water.
3. Spread Chewra on a plate.
4. Grease your palm with oil and make balls of the paste and coat it with Chewra.
5. Deep fry and serve hot.
5. How To Cook Potato Fritters Recipe
⦁ Plain Flour: 1 Small Bowl
⦁ Salt: 1/2tsp
⦁ Red Pepper: 1/2tsp
⦁ Black Pepper: 1/2tsp
⦁ Water: As required
⦁ Potatoes: 1 Medium Sized Bowl (4 to 5 Potatoes)
⦁ Oil: As Required
1. Add red pepper, black pepper and salt in plain flour.
2. Mix all ingredients well and add some water to it.
3. Mix them well and make a paste.
4. Cut all potatoes in free shapes.
5. Coat the potatoes in plain flour paste.
6. Deep fry and serve hot with chutney.
4. How To Cook Crunchy Chaat Recipe
⦁ Mixed Nimco: 2 Cups
⦁ Lemon Juice: 2 spoons
⦁ Tomato Finely Chopped: 1 Cup
⦁ Chopped Onion: 1/2 Cup
⦁ Mint Leaves Chopped: 2 tsp
⦁ Ketchup: 1 Cup
1. Take a bowl and add mix Nimco, chopped onion, mint leaves, tomato, and ketchup.
2. Add lemon juice and mix well.
3. Make this Chaat just before serving, so that it will be crunchy.
3. How To Cook Cheese And Vegetable Croquettes Recipe
⦁ French Beans (Finely Chopped): 7 to 8
⦁ Mozzarella Cheese: 12 (1 inch long sticks)
⦁ Grated Carrots: 1 Medium
⦁ Boiled and Mashed Potatoes: 2 Large
⦁ Chopped Green Capsicum: 2 tbsp
⦁ Chopped red Capsicum: 2 tbsp
⦁ Oil: 1 tbsp + Deep fry
⦁ Chopped Onion: 1 Medium
⦁ Salt: To taste
⦁ Chopped Pickled Jalapenos: 2
⦁ White sauce: 1 Cup
⦁ Bread crumbs: 1 Cup
1. Take a deep pan and heat oil. Add french beans and onion to saute them for a minute.
2. Now add carrots and salt in it and saute them continuously.
3. Add capsicums and continue to saute until all the vegetables get soft.
4. Pour them into boul and add pickled jalapenos and mix them well.
5. Grate all the boiled potatoes in it and adjust the salt and mix them nicely.
6. Now add the half white sauce in it and half bread crumbs and mix well.
7. Spread the remaining half white sauce on a plate and bread crumbs on another plate.
8. Now divide all the mixture into 12 equal portions and shep them in croquettes.
9. Place a stick of mozzarella in the middle of each croquette and close up all the edges.
10. Roll to enclose the cheese and then white sauce and then in bread crumbs.
11. Now place them on a plate and cover up with cling wrap and freeze.
12. Just before serving, heat the oil and deep fry these croquettes until they turn golden.
2. How To Cook Chicken Veggie Stuffed Rolls Recipe
⦁ Chicken Breast: 2
⦁ Ginger Garlic Paste: 1tbsp
⦁ Vinegar: 1-1/2 tbsp
⦁ Soya Sauce: 1tbsp
⦁ Coriander Powder: 1tsp
⦁ Red Chilli: 1 tsp
⦁ Turmeric: 1tsp
⦁ Salt: To Taste
⦁ Garam Masala: 1/2tsp
⦁ Green Chutney: 2tbsp
⦁ Green Onion: 2 (Cut into 2-inch pieces)
⦁ Steamed Cauliflower
⦁ Green Chilli: 2
⦁ Steamed Potatoe: 1
⦁ Capsicum: 1 (Cut into 2 inch thin pieces)
1. Take chicken breast and flatten with roll on until it gets thin.
2. Marinate chicken with vinegar, all spices and soya sauce.
3. Steam the cauliflower[ieces and potatoes for 2 hours minimum.
4. Now take oil in a pan up to 3 tablespoons and fry green onions for a minute.
5. Add chillies, potato and cauliflower pieces. Add some salt, vinegar and crushed black pepper to it.
6. Take them out before they change their colours.
7. Now take a chicken breast and place these vegetables in it vertically.
8. Roll it and pressing tightly.
9. insert toothpick if you need to close them.
10. Shallow fry it or grill.
How To Cook Burns Road Dahi Phulki Recipe
⦁ Yoghurt: 1/2 kg
⦁ Mong Lentils Flou: 1 Cup Heaped
⦁ Soda by Carbonate: 1/2tsp Heaped
⦁ Salt: 1tsp
⦁ Water: 1/2 Cup
⦁ Caster Sugar: 1/2 Cup
⦁ For Dahi Phulki Masala:
⦁ Whole red chilli: 1/2 Cup
⦁ Cumin Seeds: 1/2 Cup
⦁ Black Salt: 2tbsp
For Dahi Phulki Masala:
1. Roast the whole chilli and cumin seeds separately on low flame.
2. Grind them together slightly but not in powder form.
3. Now mix salt in it.
For Dahi Phulki:
1. Take a bowl and mix moong lentils flour, soda, and water nicely.
2. Mix well with hands and keep for 10 minutes.
3. Now heat oil and drop little balls into oil for fry on slow flame.
4. When slightly brown remove and then put them again for fry on high flame until they turn golden.
5. Remove in a plate and let them cool down.
6. Take another pan and add water and salt. Put fried balls in it and let them soaked for 1 hour.
7. Strain yoghurt in a cloth well and mix with half a cup of caster sugar and salt.
8. Now squeeze out the balls from the water and ut directly into yoghurt.
9. Sprinkle Dahi phulki masala over and serve.
So, these were the 10 easy Pakistani Ramadan recipes that you can prepare at home in less time. Enjoy your Ramadan with your family.