Aaloo means Potato, which is the most common vegetable than is used in Pakistani recipes. Aaloo is the favorite vegetable of kids and elders also love to eat in different tastes. Here in this post i am sharing a cooking recipe of Shahi Dum Aaloo. This recipe is by famous and our beloved chef Zubaida Tariq (Zubaida Aapa). Let’s check out this recipe below:
Cooking Recipe Of Shahi Dum Aaloo by Zubaida Tariq
- Small Potatoes (Aaloo) 1 kg
- Tomato Puree 1 cup
- Chopped Almonds 20
- Fresh Cream 1/2 cup
- Lemon 4
- Chopped Green Chilies 4
- Roasted Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Corn 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1 tbsp
- Jaggery 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
How To Cook:
- Wash potatoes and boil it for 5 to 10 minutes and then peel of nicely.
- Now heat oil and deep fry potatoes until they turn golden brown.
- Now put oil in box and put tomatoes puree in wok.
- Add red chilies, cumin powder, jaggery and salt into it.
- Roast it lightly and then add potatoes.
- Mix coriander seeds and black pepper and grind it nicely.
- Now put green chilies, lemon juice and roast again lightly.
- Now mix almonds and cream and your shahi dum aaloo is ready to serve with chapati and chatni.
You can make this recipe at home instantly and serve it to your friends or family guest. I hope they would like it and will ask you to cook it for them again.
Try this cooking recipe now and must share your views with us in a comment box, i am waiting for your comment 🙂