Paratha is the most common dish in all over the world. It has been a part of our dishes since centuries. Paratha is available in a wide variety such as Mooli ka paratha, Chicken cheese paratha, Keemay ka paratha, Aaloo ka paratha and so many more. Even paratha is the most favorite recipe of every type of age of people. When you put something in paratha and make it a roll then it is called paratha roll. Here in this post i am sharing one in the most delicious and popular recipes of Zubaida Aapa. Here is a cooking recipe of chicken paratha roll by Zubaida Tariq below.
Chicken Paratha Roll by Zubaida Tariq
- Curded Flour 2 cups
- Salt for taste
- Egg 1
- Baking Powder 1/2 tsp
- Boneless Chicken 1/2 kg (cut into square shape)
- Thick Curd 1/8 kg
- Garlic Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
- Red Food Color
- Salt for taste
- Sugar (little)
- Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Mustard Powder 1 tbsp
- Zeera and Dhaniya Powder 1 tbsp
How To Cook:
Preparation Of Paratha:
- Take a bowl and make a doe nicely.
- After making the doe, covered it with a wet piece of cloth and keep in a room temperature for sometimes.
- After half an hour, place it in the refrigerator for another half an hour.
- Now, make some small sized and slim parathas and fry them into a low flame for getting a crispy look.
Preparation Of Chicken Masala:
- Mix all the ingredients nicely and then place chicken pieces in the plate.
- Mix well and leave it for about 2 hours. Make sure the mixture has penetrated nicely into the chicken.
- After 2 hours, cook the marinated chicken well.
Preparation Of Paratha Roll:
- When the chicken is cooked then take one paratha and place it on shelf or large sized plate.
- Place some cooked chicken into the center of paratha and align it well.
- Now roll the parathas in a way of roll and cover it with paper or sheet.
The chicken paratha roll is ready to eat. Serve hot with ketchup, chatni and salad. You can also give your kids this chicken paratha roll for a lunch in school.
Did you like this cooking recipe of chicken paratha roll by Zubaida Tariq? Share your views with us 🙂