Do you love rice? I love to eat rice and i cook it in different ways. Most of us love to eat rice in a form of biryani, pulao and boil rice. There are so many yummy and delicious recipes of rice. Here i am going to share with you an another beef rice with vegetables recipe below. This recipe is perfect for those children who don’t want to eat vegetables. You can give your children proteins and vitamins through this delicious recipe. Let’s read out below.
Beef Rice With Vegetables Recipe
1kg Beef Meat
1/2kg Sliced Carrots
1/2kg Fried Potatoes
1 cup Fried Peas
1tbsp Crushed Black Pepper
1/2 cup Ghee
1tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Take a cooking pan and add 1kg beef meat and 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and boil it.
- Fry the onions in 1/2 cup of ghee until it looks brown.
- Add the boiled beef meat into it and add salt.
- When it boiled again then add 1/2kg soaked rice into it.
- Add crushed black pepper and coot it on simmer.
- Now add carrots, currants, almonds, oil and sugar and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Then add fried potatoes and 1 cup of fried peas into it.
- Delicious beef rice with vegetables is ready to serve with raitas and salad.
Try this yummy recipe of beef rice with vegetables at home and enjoy the dinner with your family!!