Biryani is the continental dish and famous for its taste. Biryani is the most favorite dish in South Asian countries. Biryani is only a dish that is very much liking by everyone. There are different types of biryani such as chicken biryani, mutton biryani, beef biryani, vegetables biryani, egg biryani and so many more. The all type of biryanis are famous according to their region like Sindhi biryani, Hyderabadi biryani, Bombay biryani and so on. Well, biryani is a delicious dish that is liking by its taste. Here in this post you will find delicious white masala biryani recipe below.
White Masala Biryani Recipe
6 cups of water
6 cloves of garlic
4 pecs of bay leaf
2 pecs of black cardamom
1 tbsp of whole coriander
1tbsp of fennel seeds
1 stick of cinnamon
1/2kg of mutton
1 sliced onion
salt to taste
4 pecs of cloves
1 PC of black cardamom
4 pecs of green cardamom
2 tbsp of ground green chillies
1 cup of yogurt
2 chopped tomatoes
1/2 cup of brown onion
1/2 cup of oil
4 pecs of potatoes
1/2 kg of rice (Boiled)
How To Prepare:
1. Put all the ingredients into a pan. Water, garlic, bay leaf, fennel seeds, cinnamon, black cardamom and coriander and cook for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, strain the stock and keep aside.
3. Take another pan and add mutton with sliced onion, salt, cloves, black cardamom, green cardamom and ground green chillies.
4. Add the strain stock in the pan and cooked till the mutton cooked half.
5. Now add some potatoes in it and also add yogurt, tomatoes and brown onion and cook until water dries and mutton cooked fully.
6. Now take another pan and boil the rice with salt and drain the rice when it done half.
7. In a pan spread the mutton mixture and cover up with half boiled rice.
8. Now heat the oil and pour on the top of rice.
9. Simmer for 15 minutes on low flame and your white masala biryani recipe is ready to be served.
10. Served with raitas for more taste.