You have probably tried the Chinese fried rice but did you ever try the Singaporean Rice? If not, then you are here at right destination. Yes, here in this post, i am sharing one of the most delicious recipes of Chef Zakir named Singaporean Rice. This cooking recipe of Singaporean Rice is mouth-watering. The ingredients in this recipe is easy to available everywhere.
This Singaporean Rice is a light dish that you can easily take in lunch, dinner, parties and gathering. Let’s check out the cooking recipe of Singaporean Rice by Chef Zakir below.
(You May Also Like: Chicken Macaroni Recipe)
Cooking Recipe Of Singaporean Rice by Chef Zakir
- Chicken 150 gm
- Rice 2 cups
- Fried Noodles 1/2 packet
- Capsicum 1
- Carrot 1
- Onion 1
- Cabbage 1/4
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic Cloves 4
- Green Chilies 4-5
- Ground Red Chili 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tbsp
- Turmeric a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Oyster Sauce as required
- Worchestar Sauce as required
- Tomato Ketchup as required
- Garlic Sauce as required
- Chinese Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- white Pepper to taste
How to Cook:
- First of all take a pan and boil water.
- Now, add turmeric powder and noodles into it and cook till the noodles done.
- Take another pan and heat oil and fry boiled noodles.
- Add water in a pan and add cumin seeds, salt, 2 tsp of oil and boiled rice.
- On other side, cut green chilies and garlic and then add chicken into it and fry them slightly.
- Cut carrot, capsicum, onion and cabbage into slices.
- Take a pan and fry ginger garlic paste in a oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add chicken into it and cook till the chicken turns into light brown.
- Add all the vegetables into it and mix well.
- Now make a sauce of white pepper, black pepper, oyster sauce, Worchester sauce, Chinese salt, tomato ketchup and garlic sauce.
- In a bowl, take corn flour and mix with little water and add it to a sauce to make it thicken.
- Now mix mayonnaise cream, little water and ground red chilies in a bowl.
- Take a serving dish and make a layer of boiled rice and spread the mixture of cooked chicken and vegetables over it.
- Now make another layer of remaining rice and spread the paste of cream, fried chillies and garlic over it.
- In the last, make a layer of fired noodles on the top and serve with salad and raita.
This cooking recipe of Singaporean Rice is lengthy but very easy to make. Try this Singaporean rice recipe by Chef Zakir now and share your experience with us 🙂