As we all know that the Eid-Ul-Azha is coming in a few week and women are searching for delicious and tasty recipes to make them at home during the whole season of Eid-Ul-Azha. During eid-ul-azha, we love to eat roasted items and most of favorite roasted mutton raan recipe. There are so many ways through which you can easily roast mutton raan. For different regions, there are different roasted mutton raan recipes. Here in this post i am going to share one of the most delicious and tasty roasted mutton raan recipe below.
Roasted Mutton Raan Recipe
- 1.5 Kg Mutton Raan
- 2 tbsp of Salt
- 1/4 cup of Vinegar
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 6 pecs of dried Plum (Aloo Bukhara)
- 1 cup of Yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Adrak/Lahsan paste
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Coriander Paste
- 1 tbsp of Red Chilli
- 1 tbsp of Green Chilli
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 tbsp of yellow food color
- 1 tsp of Chat Masala
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of All Spice
- Mix salt and vinegar nicely and apply over the raan. Set aside for four to five hours.
- Soak the plum(Aloo Bukhara) into a warm water for 30 minutes and strain.
- Mix all the ingredients onto the plums and mix nicely for making a paste.
- Apply this paste on mutton raan and leave it to marinate for 2 hours.
- Now heat the oil and & deep fry the leg for 20 minutes. Put off the raan from pan when it is slightly crisp.
- Now sprinkle salt and all other spices and chat masala over the raan.
- Serve the roasted mutton raan with chapati, imli ki chatni, salad and raita.
So, try this roasted mutton ran recipe on eid-ul-azha and enjoy these delicious dishes at home without spending money at restaurants.