Karahi is the most delicious and favorite dish in Pakistan. Karahi is the Pakistani dish that has been a part of every occasion since centuries. People in Pakistan, love to eat karahi in dinner time. This is a recipe which is made by different methods as well as ingredients. You have eaten chicken karahi, mutton karahi, fish karahi as well as green karahi, white karahi and so many more. But here in this post i am sharing with you a delicious cooking recipe of Peshawari karahi by famous Chef Zubaida Tariq.
The Peshawari Karahi is the dish that is originated from Peshawar known as Khyber Pakhtoon Khuan, Pakistan. Let’s check out this cooking recipe of Peshawari karahi by Chef Zubaida Tariq below and make your dinner more delicious and tasteful.
Cooking Recipe Of Peshawari Karahi by Chef Zubaida Tariq
- Meat 1 kg (small pieces)
- Onion Medium 4 (sliced)
- Tomato Medium 1 (chopped)
- Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 1/2 cup 9beaten)
- Green Chilies 4-6 (sliced)
- Green Coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
How To Cook:
- First of all, heat oil and then fry onion for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Now add meat, tomato, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and alt and stir and fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now add 2 cups of water and cover and cook till the meat tender.
- Now add butter and cook on high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add green chilies, green coriander and yogurt and cook on high flame till the oil comes on top.
- The Peshawari karahi is ready to serve with Naan, salad and raita.
Try this cooking recipe of Peshawari Karahi by Chef Zubaida Tariq now. It is very easy to make and delicious as well.
Also share your experience with us and keep visiting blog.pakistani.pk for Pakistani, Chinese and Continental recipes. 🙂