Fish is the most favorite food of everyone. Mostly, fish is known to be as the food of winter. During cold days and nights, people love to eat fish. There are so many fishes are available in markets that you can purchase easily. There are also a great variety of fish recipes that are well known. If you are bored with simple fish recipes like finger fish, fish gravy and so many more, then must check out this delicious cooking recipe of fish manchurian by Chef Zakir. Let’s have a look at the recipe below.
Cooking Recipe Of Fish Manchurian by Chef Zakir
- Boneless Fish 1/2 kg (cubes in shape)
- Salt to taste
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Whole Red Chillies 4 to 6
- White Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 to 3 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- Worchester Sauce 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Chinese Salt 1 tsp
- Tomato Paste 4 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 4 tbsp
- Spring Onion 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Carrot 1 (cubes in shape)
- Capsicum 1 (cubes in shape)
- Oil 3 to 4 tbsp
- Oil for fry
How To Cook:
1. Firstly, cut the chicken into cubes and add 1 egg, flour salt and black pepper. Mix them nicely and keep a side for few minutes.
2. Now deep fry the fish cubes in a oil.
3. In a separate pan, heat 2 to 3 tbsp oil and add garlic paste and dry red chilies and fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Now add chopped capsicum, carrot and onion and then fry for 1to 2 minutes.
5. Then add tomato ketchup, tomato paste, soya sauce, Worchester sauce, salt, vinegar, Chinese salt, black pepper powder and sugar.
6. Cook them nicely for 1 to 2 minutes.
7. In the last, add fried fish into it and your fish Manchurian is ready to serve with fried rice.
(You May Also Like: Beef Vegetable Pulao Recipe)
This cooking recipe of fish manchurian by Chef Zakir is very delicious and tasty. Try the recipe now and share your experience with us in a comment box 🙂