Biryani is the most favorite dish in pakistan. Every culture of people in Pakistan love briyani, This is the most demanding food in all age group of people. There are so many types of biryani are popular such as Sindhi biryani, Bombay biryani, Karachi biryani, Hyderabad biryani and so many more. One of the most common Chicken Tikka Biryani is also very delicious and yummy. If you want to get compliment with your delicious foods then must try out this Chicken Tikka Biryani recipe below.
Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe
- Chicken 1 kg
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Red Chilli 1 tbsp (ground)
- Hot Spice Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tsp
- Orange Food Color 1/4 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Rice 1/2 kg (boiled)
- All Spice 1 tbsp (whole)
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- Onions 2 (chopped)
- Tomatoes 4 (thinly chopped)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mint Leaves 15
- Green Chillies 4 (finely chopped)
Oil 1 cup
How To Cook:
1. Simply marinate chicken with vinegar, red chilli powder, hot spice powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, orange food color and salt.
2. Leave it for 30 minutes and then cook chicken for 20 minutes until it becomes tender.
3. Now steam with coal.
4. Simple heat oil in a pan and fry onion until it turns golden.
5. Now add chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix them nicely.
6. Roast nicely and then add yogurt and again roast.
7. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies with chicken and mix well.
8. Now boil rice with salt and whole spice.
9. Now make layers of rice and spice one by one and steam for while until it cooks.
10. Now turn off heat and mix properly without breaking rice and serve hot with raitas and salad.
Try this Chicken Tikka Biryani recipe now for dinner and get compliment by everyone!!