As we all know that event of Eid-Ul-Azha always comes with yummy and delicious food. Yes, every one is trying to make tasty foods for friends and family. Eid-ul-azha treats and celebrations are on its peak and everyone is making different foods of mutton and beef. There are so many recipes for eid-ul-azha but Bar B Q is one of the most popular and favorite one for everyone. If you are also thinking for BBQ party on this eid-ul-azha 2014, then why not try something change than simple tikka boti, seekh kabab and bihari kabab. Yes, here i have brought a delicious and tasty BBQ beef achari boti recipe for you. This recipe is yummy and tasty because of its pickles spices.
Let’s try this BBQ beef achari boti recipe now and get compliment from your friends and family.
BBQ Beef Achari Boti Recipe
- 1/2 kg Boneless Beef
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Green Chillies Grinned
- 11/2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Onion Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Funugreek Seeds
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 Green Cardamom
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp All Spices
- 1 pinch Yellow Color
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream
- 1 tbsp Mango Achaar Masala
How To Cook:
1. Heat oil and add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, onions seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, crushed red pepper and green cardamom for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Now add salt, chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, all spices, pinch of yellow color, vinegar, mango achaar masala, black pepper, yogurt and cream.
3. Mix them properly and marinate masala on beef for 2 hours.
4. Put beef on skewers and BBQ or baker.
5. Put off when it cooked properly and serve with salad, chatni, raitas and chapati.
This BBQ Beef Achari Boti recipe is very tasty, hot and tangy. Try it now!!